In a merger of two popular new media services, Facebook announced that it will acquire Instagram for $1 billion in cash and stocks. Instagram will retain its independent social network of photographers, but will become more closely connected with Facebook’s photo platform.
@HighestMonkey on Twitter
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Bullies apologize to elderly bus monitor (VIDEO) http://t.co/N8u9Kr8X 02:02:03 PM June 22, 2012 from Mobile Web
- #TheHighestMonkey signs-off. Thank you for following us! It's been a great ride. http://t.co/JjH1RIGH 02:29:28 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- What is at stake in the future of the "open web?" http://t.co/S5uBWZL3 02:26:31 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- RT @ProPublica: TV stations are fighting "against technology, against transparency and against journalism" - FCC chair. http://t.co/bhbPIkcT 02:19:51 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- The #IntelligenceSquared Debate: what happened and who won? http://t.co/9KQ2TIML 02:18:05 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- This year's French presidential campaigns adjusted based on successful 2008 Obama techniques http://t.co/UF7Ygmoz @nytimes 06:10:48 PM April 21, 2012 from web