According to a report by Experian, Pinterest is now the third most popular social networking site, after Facebook and Twitter. The site had more than 17 million visitors in February alone, and continues to grow.
@HighestMonkey on Twitter
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Bullies apologize to elderly bus monitor (VIDEO) http://t.co/N8u9Kr8X 02:02:03 PM June 22, 2012 from Mobile Web
- #TheHighestMonkey signs-off. Thank you for following us! It's been a great ride. http://t.co/JjH1RIGH 02:29:28 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- What is at stake in the future of the "open web?" http://t.co/S5uBWZL3 02:26:31 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- RT @ProPublica: TV stations are fighting "against technology, against transparency and against journalism" - FCC chair. http://t.co/bhbPIkcT 02:19:51 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- The #IntelligenceSquared Debate: what happened and who won? http://t.co/9KQ2TIML 02:18:05 AM April 24, 2012 from web
- This year's French presidential campaigns adjusted based on successful 2008 Obama techniques http://t.co/UF7Ygmoz @nytimes 06:10:48 PM April 21, 2012 from web